WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS? ARE THEY ARTIFICIAL TOOTH ROOTS?
Permanent solution for tooth loss
Dental implants represent a common procedure of permanently replacing missing teeth without affecting neighboring teeth.
With the help of dental implants, we can fully remedy toothlessness and thus strongly improve chewing and speaking abilities as well as restore a beautiful smile. Implants can also serve as carriers of a fixed dental bridge or denture.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Implant is artificial tooth root and we use implants in order to restore edentulous areas in the mouth.
- Protect the neighboring teeth while restoring edentulous areas.
- It is much more durable than any prosthesis.
- Comfortable is a robust and reliable applications can be installed easily in a short time under local anesthesia.
- Patient can't feel the negative psychological impact of missing teeth.
Am I a candidate for dental implants?
Generally speaking, if you have lost teeth you are a candidate for dental implants. It is important that you are in good health, however, there are some conditions and diseases that can affect whether dental implants are right for you. It is important to let your dental surgeon know all about your medical status (past and present) together with all medications you are taking, whether prescribed, alternative (herbal) or over-the-counter.
Where and how implants are placed requires a detailed assessment of your overall stomato-gnathic system, within which the teeth function. This will necessitate compiling records that include study models of your mouth and bite, and specialized radiographs (x-rays), which may include 3D scans known as computerized tomograms (CT scans). Planning with the help of computer imaging ensures that dental implants can be placed in exactly the right position in the bone.
Type Of Implant Supported Prosthesis
- Implant supported fixed crowns and bridges
- Implant supported overdenture prosthesis
- Implant supported hybrid prosthesis
- All on Four Concept
Oral Health Consultation
Includes Full Mouth X-Ray and Treatment Plan
Exam & Cleaning
Includes Full Mouth Cleaning
Includes 1 Composite Filling
Full Mouth Digital X-Ray
Minimally Invasive Techology
Cash, Credit Card, Insurance (Direct Billing and Pay and Claim)